Programming Languages by the Multiagent Group
- SARL agent-programing language
Major Platforms of the Multiagent Group
- Intelligent Vehicle: Physical intelligent vehicles
- Virtual Reality Platform
- Janus: General-purpose Multiagent Platform
- JaSIM: Situated Environment Multiagent Simulation
- VIVUS: Physics-based Simulation of Intelligent Vehicles
- Ipseity: C++ platform for artificial cognitive systems, including the classical reinforcement learning techniques for MAS.
- Scrum Project Manager: A tool to assist Scrum Master to manage Scrum-based software development process.
The following software are developed in the context of one of the projects of the Group:
- SARTRE: Analysis of Public Transport Networks from Real Bus Data
- MetroB: Decision-Making System for the Design and Analysis of Public Transport Networks
Middleware and Libraries by the Multiagent Group
The following middleware and libraries are used to build platforms and applications by the Multiagent group.
- SeT Foundation Classes (SFC): General-purpose Utilities and Libraries
- SeT Geographical Information System (SeTGIS): Library to read and use geographical information in platforms and applications.
- Live 3D Rendering Engine (Live3D): Java-based 3D rendering engine, designed for research usage.
Open-Source Libraries by Members of the Multiagent Group
The following website provides open-source libraries that are widely used in the platforms of the Multiagent group:
- Arakhnê Foundation Classes: a collection of Java utilities related to the virtual machine, the graphical interface. It also includes a math and geometry library.
- NetEditor: a library to design, view and edit graph-based graphical languages.
- TinyMAS: a simple and fast multiagent platform. No more under development.
See its successor: Janus.